//...Trash Like Me

 

 


 Feels like an eternity since I was able to post anything. I have been busy the past week with my rl family and its been incredibly hot. Too hot to work in my home office - its suprising how having two computer on will actually heat up a room!. With a better forecast ahead, I am able to get back to some picture work and hopefully creating too. First, have this TMD blog post!. Some absolutely stunning items this round. Like this moody bedroom set by Infinite. There are more peices to it, but all you can see ( asides the wall) are part of the set. I loved the latex/shiny sheets, and i thought that set went well with Cordewa's beautiful Cobra set, which includes all the clothing I am wearing AND the necklace too. The chains are amazing and add a real hard edge. Semller came out with some ultra high platforms this round, and they are so cool!. I have some like this irl and they are bastard to walk in but neat!. All this neat stuff at TMD this august. 


Teleport to TMD

 

____________

 

Props/ setup: 

INFINITE - Taylor bedroom (TMD august '22)


___________


Accessories:

CerberusXing - Locke Septum


____________

Outfit.

CORDEWA - Male Cobra Set incl. Necklace ( TMD August '22)
 

Semller - Tower Platforms Black ( TMD August '22)

Comments

Popular Posts