//...Sad boy

 

My life has felt very busy and sad these past few weeks. I have not felt at all creative and my inspiration has lacked. I am hoping it will return fully after my week away next week. 

This is a quick post to highlight some cool things at Equal10 this round. First of all, this smart hoodie by FYR. Its called the Owen Hoodie and it comes in many different designs - I thought this was apt for me at the moment. I know - how very emo of me to sit in a discarded shopping cart!. But luckily Bad Unicorn has this one at Equal10 I can mope in. Its actually usable and you can get a friend to push you around in it with inbuilt animations. Lastly, the Paleto backdrop called YIIB. Which, looks better in person and is quite a size. 

Teleport to Equal10. 

_________

 

  Backdrop.
 
 Paleto - YIIB ( Equal10 july '24)
 
 Props.
 
 Bad Unicorn - Cart Cruisers ( Equal10 july '24)


___________

Body.

Hair: Dura -U122

Tattoo's: Mea Tenebra - Elite
                   RZ - Goth Face tattoos
            
            
Horns: CerberusXing - Mara Horns


__________


Clothing:

FYR - Owen Hoodie ( Equal10 July '24)

Hotdog - Torn leg Trousers

Morass - Fishnet tights.

Comments

Popular Posts