//...I wanna skin you alive

 

KNIFU is at the Mancave event with this really nice septum called the Pandora Septum. Also, at thier mainstore/ marketplace you can grab these amazingly styled Headphones, which are called Tengu Headphones. ( No they dont come with the lightning. Thats me using my artist brain :P ). They come with or without the spikes on the top, but I love me some spikes some on they went. Badwolf are at Kinky Event with this really neat flickering neck tattoo. Its effect is cool as it blinks in and out almost like a neon sign. You can change the glow and color. Go grab um before its too late!. 

Teleport to Mancave

Teleport to Kinky Event

___________

 

Body.

Hair: Dura - B107

Tattoo's: Raven-Array - I'm Fine EvoX
            KVITO - Conflict Tattoo     
            
Horns: Petrichor - Kii Horns

Neck tattoo:  Badwolf - Runic Radiance (Kinky Event June-July '24)

__________


Accessories:


KNIFU - Pandora Septum ( Mancave june - july '24)

KNIFU - Tengu Headphones



_________


Clothing:

ARCHIVEFACTION - Avalxnche bomber jacket.

Kindex - 24c09 Kyle Cropped




Comments

Popular Posts