//...Close to Madness

 

 

Happy New Year to all!

I hope you all had a nice Christmas and holiday break, but now its back to the grind. And for my first post of 2023, I give you some stunning peices from Somnium and CerberusXing. First the Crown of Rime by Somnium, which is at The Warehouse sale this round. This is a fabulous, icy, semi-transparent looking crown which comes in many colors - this one I have is the Spectral which i reckon is my fav. Next from Somnium is the GoT: House of Dragons inspired Aemond outfit Set. Which is what led me to add the stunning three headed Dragon my RezzRoom. This outfit comes in many variations, this one is the Black. CerberusXing came out with a stunning ring set, called Kingslayer, part of which you can see here in this close up:


Quality as usual!. These are also at the Warehouse Sale this round, so go grab um!. 

 

Teleport to Warehouse Sale

Teleport to SOMNIUM

 

___________



Backdrop:

 anxiety - Dragonlords Throne Hall



Prop:

 RezzRoom - Three Headed Dragon Animesh
          
___________


Body.


Hair: Ginko Hair - #72 hair

Eyes: Maktub Store - Valac Eyes


___________


Accessories.


CerberusXing - Vargr Sword

CerberusXing - Kingslayer Ring Set

SOMNIUM - Crown of Rime/ Spectral ( Warehouse Sale Event dec-jan '23)



_____________


Outfit  


Somnium - Aemond Set/ Black

Toksik - Invasion Cape

Comments

Popular Posts