//...Dream a little dream for me...

 


Hi guys!. I know its been a while since I did a blog post, lots of stuff occuring. But check this outfit by Somnium called The Endless Dreamer!. Its based on the netflix series The Sandman. ( I haven't personally seen it yet but I may watch it in the future!). Although I love the aesthetic of it!. Dark, gloomy and with an anti-hero as a main character aha. You can get this cool outfit which includes the bag of sand, necklace and also a cool mask which I decided not to show in this picture. Although you can see it here:


 
 

You can get this amazing set at The Warehouse Sale event this round.


 Teleport to The Warehouse Sale Event


___________


Prop: 

Foxwood - Raven Dark


___________



Body.

Hair: Ginko Hair  - #90 Hair ( Cyber Fair September '22)

Eyes: Gloom - Alien Collection ( Cyber Fair September '22)

Horns: Raven-Array - Woodkin Horns

Wings: M.O.R. - Avia


___________


Accessories:

RAWR
- Voodoo Pixie Earrings

CerberusXing - Epistaxis Septum

Raven-Array - Unstable Chain Halo ( The New Ones event sept '22)

____________


Outfit.

Somnium - The Endless Dreamer outfit incl. necklace and sandbag prop. ( Warehouse Sale Event sept '22)

 

Comments

Popular Posts