//...7:34AM


 Sometimes I wish my body didn't want to wake up so bloody early. The title of this Blog is usually the time I wake up everyday ( or get woken up by my pooch - hence my Av's version here xD). Anyway, we have some cool items for you at TMD this round. The two items I am showing in this blog is the awesome, gothic styled boots which are by Cult. They are massive stonkers!. I love them. Right up my alley and rigged for male sizes!. The other item is actually a set and its the t-shirt and brief set by Aurealis. You can get several different graphic T-shirts and many colors, as well as the Briefs. Very fetching and a good average buldge size for those of us who don't want to look like we have a horse penis in a hammock inbetween our legs. *ahem*. 


Teleport to TMD

 

______________

 
Backdrop:

 Foxcity - Nap Corner



Props: 

 

RezzRoom - Cerberus Animesh companion


           Disorderly - Sketch Journal, Sketch book and Stack of Artbooks (Travelling artist Gatcha)


           Disorderly - Punk Magazine Stack ( The Boutique Gatcha)



           ____________            


Body.


Hair: Dura - B107

Tattoo:  addiXion - SWALLOWS full body tattoo ( Very old, may not be available).

Claws: - RAWR - Vampyre Claws


___________


Accessories:


CerberusXing - Monstrum Kiseru

L'emporio&PL - Kiri ( For Swallow Pixie Gauged ears)



________________


Outfit:


 Aurealis - Synthetic T-shirt & Basic briefs ( TMD September '22)
 
 Cult - Jamie Shoes. ( TMD September '22)

Comments

Popular Posts