//....The Pastor

 


Hey guys!. Apologies for not much posting recently. My kid got covid which led to me being off work for a week and not be able to get on my computer for long periods. And of course, now I have Covid so I am not feeling the best!. However, I managed to get this post done and I am happy about that :). For UBER this round, Gabriel bought out this amazing suit - it comes in several colorations and three different designs like this smart stripe. The pants come with it and match wonderfully. Looks great with a pair of Chelsea boots!.


Teleport to UBER


________________



Backdrop: 

CEBO Backdrop - Stained Glass Window ( From Marketplace)


Props:

 Maru Kado - Fox Muffler 2


___________



Body. 


Hair: Dura - B115


Horns: Petrichor -Luciferan Horns



___________



Accessories:


Salem - Saint Halo


Schadenfreude - Geo Rings. ( Midnight Order jan '22)


___________



Outfit:


Gabriel - WZip Jacket & Zip Slim Pants ( UBER jan '22)

Comments

Popular Posts