//....The Mecha Treasury

 

Dammmn, I'm alittle late getting my first Engine Room post out but finally here it is!. This is another event in which I am soooo excited about. I am part of the Second Life syndicate team who host Engine Room, and I saw this place be built up by the marvellous Walton Wainwright, who is the owner of Contraption. The entire event is designed in the Aether asthetic this round, and he did such a good job at creating the building where Engine room resides. I just can't cant even tell you what a privilage it was to be witness to his meshing mastery. Not even ashamed by my fanboi-ing right now! hah. 

Anyway, what do you we have in this post from Engine Room?. Well, check this jacket out from Hotdog x.x. Holy shit, this is right up my alley. Its absolutely stunning and dark. And those materials! unnf. We have this cute little pocket watch by Astara which tells SL time, and comes customizable so you can change the color of the metal and tint the glass. Last but not least is the Rusti eye by Seka; which is beautifully textured and I am abit of sucker for an eyepatch!.You still got plenty of time to get on down to the Engine room and grab yours. More to come!.

 

Teleport to Engine Room.

 

__________


Location:

  Engine Room Event build.



 Props:

 Astara - Aether Pocketwatch ( Engine Room 'sept 20 )


____________



Body.


Hair: Volthair - Peter ( Equal 10 spet '20)

Ears: CerberusXing - Sceleratis Ears

Horns: Petrichor - Araxxis Horns/ Malen cuffed.

_____________



Accessories:

SEKA - Rusti eye ( Engine Room sept '20)

+AH+ - Gate Piercing

kartel - Ewan bento rings

CerberusXing - Venom Septum

Contraption - Scrap Crusher Jaw.

________________


Clothing:

Hotdog - Porcupine Jacket ( Engine room sept '20)

Comments

Popular Posts