//... Jarl Xinth the 3rd

 

Firstly, I apologize for the lack of posting lately. My RL has been extremely busy and I am currently nursing a long term illness which is taking forever to go away, it's making me exhausted and lacking in any if all my inspiration. 

As you all may know, Fantasy Faire is currently going on. I found time to visit the sim's the other day and to grab some items to blog. I was so impressed by Postive Wavelengths Ecne's Wyvern mount, I had to do something for it. This things is immense, and its animations are as smooth as any I have seen. It comes with a HUD with animations like dancing, fire breathing and you can even dismount it and walk around with it walking beside you like a companion. So clever. There are seperate color Huds to buy or you can grab a fatpack. The vendor is found over in Wistlyn Shadows sim.

 

The other items I grabbed include Artemisia's stained glass rose Glaive, which comes battle ready with HUD thats at the Lolliocoplypse sim.  RKS made a male warrior outfit with armor, and pants, thats at Ondheim sim. Moon Coven created these cool fierly demon hands which are rigged for male and female bodies, thats at Flamenca sim. We have these boss horns which are by Arkhive and are at Whispering Pages sim. And the cool sculpted crown which im loving the eye detail, thats by Simple Stuff and is on the Plankbarrow Harbor sim

 Both pictures were taken on the Avalon Sim.

There is so much more to explore at the Faire this year, I urge you to go wander the sims and see what else you can grab!. And remember its all for a really good cause. Here below is a few useful links:

Fantasy Faire Website: https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/

 Fairelands Junction Sim ( Start here!): Fairelands Junction SLURL

 

Comments

Popular Posts