//...It's me!

 


 " Holy crap, LOOK!...". I said as I spotted a poster up in the quiet village square. It was tacked up on a Well, with an arrow made from dove feathers. 

" It's me!. Aha!..How quaint!", I turned to look for my travel companion, a sooty black feline who could talk in these realms - as all cats could. The Cat had already perched itself high in Well's structure and was peering down at the crisp parchment. She rolled her demonic eyes and lifted her paw and made a gesture as she spoke it a low, purred tone." You get excited over the strangest things...". 

" Its not everyday your's truly has 20,000 on his head", I replied inspecting the poster. The cat sighed. " When you are done posing, can we please go somewhere where we wont be hung by our entrails?".

~

Special thanks to Akira Voorhees, my bestie and my partner Leith Drew for the props and backdrop, and helping me with this idea. This is for Engine Room, which is still going on, however time is slowly slipping away and the closing date is drawing near. Somnium bought out this amazing suit called the Theif's plunder set. Amazing mesh and so neatly fitted, its very handsome. Comes with a cute feathered hat!. The travel bag by Static is so detailed and beautiful, you can change the texture of the potion swirling in the bottle. The horns are by LVL 9 and are very slick, they have a glowy outter edge which looks cool, you can even have glow inside so it looks like cracks. Comes with a texture change HUD. All this and more at Engine Room!.


Teleport to Engine Room

 

____________

 

Props:

Wimey - A Dreamer's Well

STATIC
- Roaming Alchemist Pack ( Engine Room march-april '24)

_________


Body.


Hair: Wings - ES0905

Horns: Level 9 - Dagger Horns ( Engine Room march-april '24)

Tattoo: DAPPA - Fluffy Tattoo

__________


Accessories:

CerberusXing - Locke Septum


_________


Outfit:


SOMNIUM - Thiefs Plunder set ( Engine Room march-april '24)

Comments

Popular Posts