//...Fiend

 

Hullo. I have been in a slump lately with blogging, I blame a lack of motivation and inspiration. But I managed to get this one done today and I like it. The star of this blog is Somnium's Demon armor. Its so detailed and so fantastical. I really love it. I mixed the Onyx horns and tail, with the sinew version of the armor for a bit of dynamic tone. Fella's, go grab this awesome outfit for roleplay, pictures or just wandering around like a fiend!. Its at the Mainstore. 

 

Teleport to Somnium Mainstore


__________


Backdrop:

 VARONIS - DuskHall Cells.
           
___________


Body.

Hair: Dura - NA26

Tattoo: DAPPA - Corson Tattoo

Scratches: Nefekalum - Ludas Magnus Scars

__________


Outfit (including horns and tail).


Somnium - Demon Armor Sinew with Onyx Horns and tail.







Comments

Popular Posts