//....King of Decay

 

 

This is going to be my last blog post for a while. I need to take some time to myself for a few weeks to do some self care!. I will be concerntrating on my store work and personal projects throughout November as well as taking some time off. 

In this post I wanted to showcase SOMNIUM's Forest Spririt mask. This is the Umbra version and it does come in several color variations!. Look how epically cool this thing is. Its rigged too so it fits over my Lelutka head really well. There are also included unrigged versions too. You cna grab this amazing item from their mainstore. Next, Val'More made these cool arm bandanges. They are rigged to male sizes only - sorry ladies!. I love the chunkiness of them and they have a HUD to change certain parts in different colors and also to blood stained versions. Lastly but not least, these really sweet trio of chain necklaces by RAWR, the detail in these are superb. And they have a mystical theme. You can grab these at Alpha Event right now. 

 

Teleport to SOMNIUM

Teleport to Val'More

Teleport to Alpha Event.

 

 ______________

Backdrop: 


Minimal - The Forest

Props: 


vaak - Animesh Crows

___________


Body.

Tattoo: DAPPA  - Corson

___________


Accessories.

RAWR - Intensity Necklace ( Alpha Event oct-nov '22)

SOMNIUM - Forest Spirit Mask/ UMBRA

_____________


Outfit  


Val'More - Bandages.

Comments

Popular Posts