//...Devil In a Glass House

 


Hey guys!. Now then, this will be my last post for a few weeks as next week I am moving to brand new house and it will take a while to set everything up. Bare with me as I make this transition :3. 


Leith, my wonderful partner, saw me wearing this hat and he thought of this cool red, semi silhouetted backdrop idea. And I thought hell yeah!. I think I look rather dashing. Like some demonic red dead redemption cowboy xD. The hat then is from Val'More and has several different colors and metal options for the chain/cross around the top. The tongue is by DeadBoy and is very creepy with stitching details. Neat idea I thought ^^.


Teleport to Val'More

Teleport to DeadBoy


_____________


Backdrop:

 Bdrop - No Vacancy Night Red.


___________


Body. 


Tongue: Deadboy - Darknia Tongue


Hair: Dura -  NA05


___________



Accessories:


Val'More - Cross Hat


CerberusXing - Epistaxis Septum


AsteroidBox - Emery Jewellery/ Earrings.


RAWR - Bounty Rings


___________


Outfit:


VRSION - RV63 Sweatshirt ( TMD dec '21)

Comments

Popular Posts