//....Welcome to the Digital Age

 


I am SO excited right now!. I got to be a blogger for CyberPunk Fair by Flair for Events!. This is gonna be a HUGE event. And there is some amazing sponsors and stores involved ( including my guys store, Asteroidbox! So happy for him!). Here is my pre-event post. And Even as I was editting this, more and more fabulous items were given out to us bloggers, so I can't tell you how exciting it is aha. So what do we have here?. The spinning orb and impressive halo are by LuLuB,  the orb comes with this cool pose too and comes with several colorations!. Next we have a cool mask by KHD, comes with a HUD to change colors - they have made two masks for this event, but i loved this Ghoul one the most because its sexy. Next we have some nice eye makeup by Absinthe. There are two HUD's to chose from but I have the red one with the lines in this HUD:


TECHNICALLY for women, but hell I have LeLutka head so it worked anyhow! aha. Aint they nice? :3. So when can you get your copies of these three amazing items?. Well you will have to wait for the 8th of may but thats not long. And trust me, from the line up of items I have seen so far, its gonna be well worth the wait x.x. 


Teleport to CyberPunk Fair ( Starts on the 8th may 12noon SLT)


___________



Backdrop:

  Paleto - OSK-88



Props:

  LuLuB! - Exterior - Orb & Halo ( CyberPunk Fair 2021) 


_____________


Body. 



Hair: Tram - G0106


Nails: Conviction - the Claws v2


Eyes: Loa - Alien Eyes 


Tattoo: The Rotting Lab - Cenobite Wounds


Horns:  The Rotting Lab - Cybernetik Horns


Makeup: A! - Cyber Eyeshadows ( CyberPunk Fair 2021)

____________


Accessories:


KHD - Cyber Goblin Mask ( CyberPunk Fair 2021)


LANEVO - Ghoulies Neck Armor


REKT - Neo arms FREEZED.


____________


Comments

Popular Posts