//...Candyhorn!

 

Now for something completely different! x.x. Haha. You can tell I don't do this sorta thing often. PANK PANK. Anyway, I recently got my first Lelutka head!. This one is Kane, and I love it so much. Which meant I could also get the Cotton Candy add-on for Lelutka heads. And Its absolutely glorious to watch my emo guy eating his candy floss all gromp-like. But then I had these really cute Matova panties to blog and they had a unicorn texture!. So here we are. Enjoy the rarity which is me in pink.

________________

 

Backdrop:

CMYK - 9. PAstel Pixel game studio RARE


Prop: 

Lelutka - Wolly Mammoth Candy floss add-on.

_____________


Body. 


Hair: Volt Hair - Ted Hair.


Ears: Random Matter - Junee Ears.


Eyes: Gloom - Demon eyes


Tattoo: This is Wrong - LV 426 tattoo.


Horn: Elemental - Basic Unicorn Horn


_____________



Accessories:


Badwolf - Ruthless Rings


LeLutka - Piercings Kane.


Astara - Little Love Face stickers.


AsteroidBox - Crystal Collar.


Enrage - Nipple tape.


______________



Clothing:


Matova - Dakota Briefs


Cubura - Thomas Boots.


4BIDDEN - Heavenly Harness


_______________


Comments

Popular Posts