//...Halcyon Phase


My apologies to everyone for my lack of posting lately, RL has been so very busy and I have barely been able to get on my computer to work on blogs. BUT. I managed to squeeze this one out! And in theme with the fact I am off on my vacation soon - HURRAY! - beach time. 

So what do you we have here?. I can't tell you how much I love this dark dolphin floatie from FAKEICON, its right up my alley for gothic summer, which witchy signs, curses and of course satanic symbols. And its a group gift if you join FAKEICONS instore group. We have these very fetching speedo's from Matova (Who happen to be my newest sponsor!), and the nautical feel tattoo from Vegas called The Siren's Song and its at FLF's Summer Camp event. All so awesome x.x.





____________



Backdrop:

 KraftWork - Inside Out Pool.


Prop:

 FAKEICON - Dark Dolphin floatie ( Group gift )

____________


Body.


Hair: Dura - U106 ( The Man Cave july '20)

Tattoo: Vegas Tattoo - The Siren's Song ( Summer Camp event)

Tail: Aii - Daemonium tail.

Horns: Antinatural - Gilded horns ( Lost Saints gatcha)

Ears: VALKYR -The Brigid Shard

L'emporio&PL - Damned Claws MAN feet. 

_____________


Accessories:


Plastik/ Petrichor - Nitris Nipple rings.

Artificial Hallucination - Bento Piercing Casual Goth 3.0.

7mad ravens - Pain Septum.

________________

Clothing:

Matova - Owen Speedo

Comments

Popular Posts