//...Me, myself & I.


A quickie one!. I come to realize that I do like my own company quite a lot - I am a platform lurker its true and do not risk the outter Second Life world often, that is untill my few close friends drag me shopping or to an event or two. It suits me fine however. I find peace in my own company, and I do not really need the company of others all the time to feel whole. Those who matter know this and also understand my need to recharge on my own terms. I appreciate those kinds of people the most. ^^. 

ANYWAY - rambling on abit there, items!.
The trench coat from Val'More is beautiful as usual, many color options to make yourself look snazzy asf, thats at Man Cave this month, but because its anniversary month for Man Cave you get free gifts by each creator - and this hat along with a mask ( not pictured) is Val'more's free gift!. Pop by to get both. We have these horns from Petrichor/Plastik, which are a redux of a pair from a few years back, but with updated materials and textures. A fifty linden friday item, but if you hurry it is still avaiable at the Mainstore!.


 
______________


Back drop:

  HILTED - Thrashed Skybox ( Aenigma june '20)

Props:

 HILTED - Nero Side Table
                                               - Nero Sofa ( Shiny Shabby june '20)
                         
           kunst - CDP 280 Compact Disc Player             
            - CDs pile #1
            - World Atlas books
            - Globe Brandy Glass
            - Vampire Skull
            - Vintage metal frame
           
          Val'More - Guilherme Bucket hat ( Free gift @ The Man Cave)

_______________


Body.


Hair:  Dura - U104

Horns x2: Valkyr - The Asmodeus Horns

Horns: Plastik/ Petrichor - Tangle Horns ( New Edition/ Redux for FLF )

Claws: Contraption - Osprey Claws

Face Tattoo: Dead Chuffed - Eye Shadow Band ( Old system layer tattoo)

Eyes: Gloom - Moon Collection Lilac.

Ears: Random Matter - Serrated Ears torn.

_____________


Accessories:

CODEX - Eris nose piercing

Artificial Hallucination - Bento Piercing Casual Goth 3.0.

Cubic Cherry - Reno Monocle.

________________

Clothing:

Val'More - Nocte Longcoat. ( Man Cave jun '20)

Alaskametro - Lyra Leggings.

CHEERNO - DOM boots.

_______________

Meet mah frand!


Comments

Popular Posts