//...Synthesis...



(Firstly, an apology. I havent been very active as of late as my mental health has been off lately, therein my inspiration has faltered. Luckily I have a very understanding blogger manager and friend circle. My RL has also been slightly hectic so Ive had to fit blog posts where I can. Thanks to all for your support. - Akira, I don't know where i'd be without. Thankyou for posing with me).

Aenigma have their 'Cyber Dream' event well under way, and there are some -awesome- items there. Like these arms from KiB designs, and this amazing face tattoo by Nefekalum. Much more to come folks.

 
_____________

Backdrop:

 BH9 - Night Shipment

 
Props:

 VISUALPHA - Cyber Dreams Gatcha (Aenigma april-may '20)
   Neon Pylon
  Neon Pillar
   Neon Fence
    Neon Drum.
____________

Body.

Hair: Volthair - Dwayne

Ears: TWC - Diesel Ears. ( Engine Room april-may'20 )

Make-up: Nefekalum - Digital Madness ( Aenigma april-may'20)

Horns:  The Rotting Lab - Cybernetik Horns ( Aenigma april-may '20)

Eyes: Unstable - Krampus Eyes.

Tattoo: Lilithe - Rabies tattoo

_____________


Jewelery & Accessories:

KiB Designs - Xenon Scifi Arms. ( Aenigma April-may '20)

Psycho Byts - Cyberimplants.

VISUALPHA - Error Choker/ Tainted love gatcha.

Reckless - Metric Septum 2.

________________


Clothing:

Gabriel - Tesla Pants.


________________

Comments

Popular Posts