//...You have my attention.


Hey guys!. 

I wanna introduce you to a 'mini blog', which is essentially a blog post but its only focused on one or two items. I may do more of these in the future if I find something really special!. Like now, I was given the opportunity to blog some up coming items from the accessory store Rawr. I have already blogged some of their neat, original mesh piercings before here.

 With Shiny Shaby & the Dubai event on the cards, both opening on the 20th of Febuary, Rawr are bringing out two items which are quality and right up my alley of style. First is the septum:


This fab little item will be available at the Dubai event. I love the style of this!. Its vicious but at the same time so neat. You can also change the spikes a different color metal to the rest, which makes for interesting looks. Even though I love black so...thats me coloring everything black xD.





And then we have these AMAZING horns - oh my lord. They will be at Shiny Shaby on the date stated above.  The materials on these things are so cool, as you can see from my picture up the top - they love the light!. And if you are rather anti-valentine, its even better because the coins attached to the chains have phrases which would suit any jilted, anti-sappy person. (Like me!). 

So there you have it!. Two great items coming up on the 20th for you to drool over. In the meantime, head over to Rawr's mainstore and get your hands on some other goodies.


<3

Comments

Popular Posts