//...' Because, I'm one -Hell- of a Butler'...


-' I thought I would kill you, but it became too troublesome..'-

So!. This is my first blog post of 2020!. HAPPY NEW YEAR!. As you can clearly tell, I did a little cosplay of Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler. A few people requested this so I am -hoping- I have captured his character just a tad in these two pics. I quite realize that there are some differences, but this is just an 'inspired by' post. The star of this blog post is the Hart suit and jacket from Deadwool. Its superb and quite customizable with vaious HUD's to play around with. It is avaialable at the mainstore!. Also, this skybox by Anxiety is so beautiful and atomostpheric, it was perfect for this shoot.
_____________________

Location: Private

Backdrop: Anxiety - Quebec hall.

Props: DRD - Victorian Musicroom Chandelier.
          Kunst  - Vintage side table
          Kunst - Vintahe lamp
          Kunst - Absinthe glasses
          Kunst - vintage chair
          Kunst - Lucien sofa
          Kunst - Boho Carpet RARE
          Special Moments - a Tray v1.

_______________

Body.

Hair: Dura - B96

Horns: aii - pearliecesnt devil horns

Eyes: AG - Devilish gatcha Fire eyes.

Ears: Random Matter - Serrated ears torn.
________


Jewelery & Accessories:

TWC - Thirst cheek cross

Suicidal Unborn - Peircing set 05.

_________________

Clothing:

Contraption - Dapper dandy's gloves.

Galvanized - Suit chino's.

Deadwool - Hart coat

Deadwool - Hart jacket.

FLI - Jodeci Chelsea boots.
___________


 

Comments

Popular Posts