//...King of Crows


OMG. So. I was so honored to find out that Lewis Dappa, creator of DAPPA tattoo's had created a tattoo and named it after me. x_x. Like, no ones ever done that hah!. So to say i was excited was an understatement. So I decided that this post had to be extra specially -me-. Which I did struggle with lol. But thanks to the help of friends I came up with this simple theme. I am a bird GEEK. Specially, corvids ( Crows, ravens etc..). So what better than to fill with feathery stoofs.The 'Wolvern' Tattoo is currently at this months round of Man cave. Apart from this awesome tattoo, we also have this amazing hairpeice from WINGS, and a cool set of bento rings by Rozoregalia, which are all at Man Cave too!.
 

Location: Home

Backdrop: Paparazzi - Abandoned Staircase.
___________________

Body.

Ears: Andore - Berkana Ears.

Hair: WINGS - ON111 ( Man Cave nov '19)

Tail: aii - Daemonium Tail

Claws: Conviction - The Claws V.2.

Horns: AH - Cursed Horns.

Wings: M.O.R - Avia v1.17.

Tattoo: Dappa - Wolvern Tattoo ( Man Cave nov '19)
________________

Jewelery & Accessories:

AH - Casual Goth Piercing & Bento Piercing Wry.

RE - Beast Rings

Rozoregalia  - Belial rings (left hand) ( Man cave nov '19)

CerberusXing & Tea bunny - Lucent Thorn Taper.

CerberusXing - Lance piercing bento.

Gabriel - Chains Alha.

Foxwood - The Raven ( Dark & Light)

JIAN - Raven Collection.

Ckit Falconry - Common Crow.

________________

Clothing:

CerberusXing - Roamer Pants


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry this is late. But I use Catwa Daniel and On this post I used Signature Gianni.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts